Say goodbye to plastic, and bag your goodies in this organic cotton tote bag. There’s more than enough room for groceries, books, and anything in between.
• 100% certified organic cotton 3/1 twill
• Fabric weight: 8 oz/yd² (272 g/m²)
• Dimensions: 16″ × 14 ½″ × 5″ (40.6 cm × 35.6 cm × 12.7 cm)
• Weight limit: 30 lbs (13.6 kg)
• 1″ (2.5 cm) wide dual straps, 24.5″ (62.2 cm) length
• Open main compartment
• Blank product components sourced from Vietnam
This product is made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you. Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions!
Wear your love for the Explorer Collective, the podcast that brings out the explorer in you.
The Explorer Collective is a live-session style sophrology podcast covering everything on self-discovery, wellness, stress relief and up levelling mental or physical performance.
Sophrology is a brief therapy invented by a neuropsychiatrist, Dr. Alfonso Caycedo. It is an essential tool for anyone who wants to improve their well-being and develop their physical or mental performance.