Who we are
This Privacy Notice sets out the details of how Inès Yong (“I”, “we”, “us”, “our”) as data controller, collects and processes your personal data through our website located at www.inesyong.com (“the Website”).
For the purposes of this Notice, personal data means any information that can be used to identify an individual whether directly or indirectly.
Please read through the content of this Privacy Notice carefully and ensure that you understand it. If you do not understand the content of this Privacy Notice or do not accept or agree with it then you must stop using the Website immediately. By accessing the Website and providing us with your personal data you are warranting that you are over 13 years of age.
If you have any questions about this Privacy Notice or require more information concerning our privacy practices please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What personal data do we process, why do we process it, and how do we collect it
We may process personal data that you provide to us by subscribing to our email list, requesting information through our contact forms, completing questionnaires, or by any other communication via email, text, FB Messenger, IG direct message or through our Website or other online platforms and social media channels.
We may also process data received from third parties such as Google, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram or other analytic, search, advertising, or online information providers based outside of the EU or Paypal, Stripe or other payment processing providers based outside of the EU.
When we process your personal data we will comply with the relevant data protection laws and principles including but not limited to the General Data Protection Regulation (EU Regulation 2016/679) (“GDPR”), which means that your data will be used lawfully, fairly and in a transparent way, kept securely and only for as long as necessary for the purposes we have told you about.
We shall only collect and process your personal data for purposes that are clearly outlined prior to you providing us with your data, or for a legitimate reason.
Whenever we process your personal data we do so on the basis of a lawful condition, this will either be because you have given your consent for us to process your data, where we are under a contractual or legal obligation, or where it is in our legitimate interests to do so.
We do not carry out automated decision making or any type of automated profiling.
The types of personal data which we process will vary depending on your own specific circumstances but typically can include:
· Personal Information: which may include your name, date of birth, email address, phone number, business contact details, correspondence address, IP address. We shall process this data for the purposes of communicating with you and keeping our records on the lawful grounds of legitimate interest;
· Customer or Client Information: should you purchase goods and/or services from us then we may process information in connection with your purchase, and the supply of that purchase, as well as keeping appropriate records. Such information may include your Personal Information, billing address, delivery address, credit card or other payment details and we shall process it on contractual grounds;
· User Information: this may include comments or statements that you may make or post via our Website, online platforms or social media channels, images, documents or videos that you share on or through our Website or through any of our pages or other online platforms, and information concerning your use of our Website or other online platforms such as your browser information, pixel ID, page views, pages visited, number of visits and where appropriate log-in details. We shall process this information to analyse and monitor usage and content of our Website and other platforms and channels to ensure the content is relevant to you, to support our administration and record keeping requirements, and to maintain security of our systems on legitimate interest grounds;
· Promotional Information: this may include information you provide in connection with any promotions, marketing or advertising from us or our third parties. We shall use this information to provide relevant offers and advertisements, competitions and promotions and other free resources and to monitor our promotional activity, keep records and compile analytics on the consent you provide to us.
We may also process your personal data to deliver or send relevant advertisements to you through our Website and other online platforms and to analyse the success and effectiveness of such adverts for our legitimate interest purposes of promoting and growing our business.
We do not collect any sensitive data about you. Sensitive data includes data relating to your health, race or ethnicity, political opinion, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, genetics, biometrics, sex life or sexual orientation. We do not process any data relating to criminal offences and convictions.
Transferring to Third Party service providers
We understand that all of these third parties have appropriate technical and security processes in place to protect your data.
We may also share your personal data as follows:
1. where we are required by a government body or legal obligation or to protect our rights;
2. where it is required in connection with the sale or purchase of any business or assets.
Transfer of personal data
Our Website is located within France and we comply with the Internet laws applicable to France which includes the GDPR. Your data will be processed within France.
1. Facebook complies with the General Data Protection Regulation and is certified under the Privacy shield for data transfers;
2. Google complies with the General Data Protection Regulation and is certified under the privacy shield for data transfers. Google also complies with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards;
3. Paypal relies on Binding Corporate Rules approved by competent Supervisory authorities;
4. Stripe is certified under the EU-US Privacy Shield as well as EU Standard Contractual Clauses and Binding Corporate Rules.
5. Zoom is certified under the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework and the Swiss-U.S Privacy Shield;
6. Whatsapp is certified under the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework and the Swiss-U.S Privacy Shield;
8. Typeform complies with the General Data Protection Regulation and relies on Standard Contractual Clauses integrated in their Data Processing Agreements for data transfer outside of the EEA.
Where we transfer data to parties not listed above that are outside of the EEA then we will ensure that at least one of the following conditions is met:
1. You have given your express consent;
2. The country has an approved adequate level of protection for personal data;
3. It is legally required;
4. It is authorised by the relevant data protection authority.
We take the protection of your personal data seriously and have taken reasonable steps to protect the personal data we hold from misuse, loss, unauthorised access, and any modification or disclosure.
We limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors or third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your data on our instructions and must keep it confidential.
If you are submitting personal data over the internet that you wish to remain private, please note that while attempts are made to secure information transmitted to this site, there are inherent risks in transmitting information across the internet. If you prefer, you can contact us by alternative means using phone or mail.
We will not keep your personal data for longer than is required with regard to the purpose for which it was collected by us or provided by you including any legal or record-keeping requirements and will take reasonable steps to destroy or permanently de-identify your personal data when it is no longer required.
Your rights in relation to the data we hold
You have rights in relation to your personal data; these include the right to access and receive a copy of your personal data, to ask us to correct any errors, to erase your personal data, to restrict or object to how your information is processed.
To ensure the information we hold about you remains accurate please contact us using the email address above if at any time your personal details change.
Where you have provided your consent for us to process your personal data you can withdraw that consent at any time. Should you wish to do so please contact us at the above email address.
If you are not happy with how we process your personal data you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Commission nationale de l’informatique et des libertés (CNIL), the French supervisory authority for data protection issues.
Links to other sites
The Website may contain links to other sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of those web sites and have no knowledge of whether cookies or other tracking devices are used on any such linked sites. If you have any concerns regarding the privacy of your information you should ensure you are aware of the privacy policies of those sites before disclosing any personal information.
Changes to this Privacy Notice
We reserve the right to alter or amend it without notice. Should the Privacy Notice be altered, the updated policy will be posted on the Website.
Your first use of our Website after the date of any amendments or alterations will constitute your acceptance of such changes therefore, we recommend you review this Privacy Notice regularly to keep informed of any changes.